We have red, white, rosé, sparkling, still, dry, medium dry and sweet wines from both the old and new world, so something to suit all palates and to go with all foods. And many of the wines listed below are available by the glass in 125ml, 175ml & 250ml measures. So come on in to try some wine from our huge choice!
- Prosecco Brut, Zonin, Italy – medium dry, soft and easy to drink.
- Prosecco Brut Doc, Di Maria, Italy – our most popular Prosecco.
- Prosecco Brut, Conti D’Arco, Italy – fresh light apple and pear with lightly toasty aromas.
- Gremillet Brut NV Champagne – creamy aromas mixed with toasty yeast overtones are complemented by ripe mature fruit and classic baked biscuit flavours with a classy long finish.
- Henriot Brut NV Champagne – Brut Souverain displays the elegant style of Champagne Henriot. It has notes of white flowers and citrus fruit and a balanced, harmonious palate.
- G H Mumm Rouge Brut – clean and subtle on the nose. Rich juicy fruits in the mouth with toasted nuts and subtle yeasty overtones. Fresh, elegant and balanced with a long, creamy finish.
- Sauvignon Blanc, Brise de France – a lovely, ripe & fresh Spanish White, lots of pineapple and apple fruit, perfect by the glass.
- Chardonnay, Reserve Martin, France – a fantastic expression of unoaked French Chardonnay, perfect by-the-glass wine!
- Pinot Grigio, Folonari, Italy – a delicious young, fresh and zesty Pinot Grigio.
- Chenin / Viognier, Percheron, S Africa – spicy white stone fruit in this delightful blend of old bush vine Chenin & vibrant Viognier.
- Rioja Blanco, Lopez de Haro, Spain – an exceptional, classic, fine white Rioja from old vines in Rioja Alta.
- Gavi, Ca Bianca, Italy – lovely Italian white with a touch of oak for richness and full flavour.
- Nobilo, Southern Rivers, New Zealand – a fresh, grassy-gooseberry, Sauvignon Blanc.
- Sauvignon Blanc, Sileni, New Zealand – a classic Sauvignon Blanc, greener with more fruit.
- Bay of Fires, Tasmania – pale yellow Sauvignon Blanc with abundant exotic fruits and hints of flint and fresh herbs.
- Macon Lugny, Bouchard, France – classic unoaked white Burgundy with great depth and weight.
- Chablis, Domaine de la Motte, France – a lovely and rich wine from the IWSC French Producer of the Year 2013.
- Pouilly Fuisse, Bouchard, France – a quite rich Burgundian white that reveals finesse and balance throughout. Creamy and buttery with a lovely blob of oak that adds a slightly nutty character.
- Burlesque ‘White Zinfandel’ Blush, USA – this rosé is pale raspberry pink with fresh summer fruits and a medium dry.
- St Tropez Provence Rose – this rosé is pale pink and very elegant from the Provence region in the South of France.
- Tempranillo, Conde Pinel, Spain – there are broad, ripe & appealing red fruit characters on the palate with a hint of spice.
- Daciana Pinot Noir, Romania – shows black cherry with cinnamon and spicy fruit-cake notes with a slight French oak.
- Cape Heights Shiraz, South Africa – a lovely South African red, with spice and hints of chocolate.
- Between Thorns Shiraz, Australia – fruit-driven Shiraz with aromas of cherry and raspberry complimented by hints of spice and vanilla.
- Rioja Crianza, Lopez de Haro, Spain – 12 months of oak gives the wine its characterful red fruit and vanilla flavours.
- Pinot Noir, Reserve St Martin, France – fresh red fruit aromas are supported on the palate with subtle tannins, balanced acidity and a persistent finish.
- Malbec, Chakana, Argentina – a brilliant wine made from organic grapes, medium bodied and silky soft loveliness.
- Passori Rosso, Veneto, Italy – a late harvested Merlot showing plum and dried fruit notes.
- Rioja Reserva, Bodegas Olarra, Spain – pungent meaty and curranty aromas, with hints of cedar and spice. Produced purely from Tempranillo and aged in new French and American oak barriques.
- Primus, Colchagua Valley, Chile – a fantastic blend, aged in French oak for 12 months for an aromatic nose of blackberry, blueberry and cherry.
- Cadus ‘Oak Aged’ Malbec, Argentina – the combination of altitude (1300m) and rocky, calcareous soils provide a platform for Malbec to excel. Intense purple in colour, the wine displays great minerality, fresh herbal notes, spice and beautifully expressive black fruits.
- Chateauneuf du Pape, Dom Barville – a superb Chateauneuf-du-Pape from vines in their prime. Garrigue aromas lead to a palate of sweet soft apricots and figs with a touch of liquorice. A traditional and classic style of Chateauneuf-du-Pape with a bit of a twist.
- The Federalist, Zinfandel, USA – dry Creek Valley Zinfandel is a revelation of perfectly balanced black fruits, spicy pepper and refined acidity.
- Moscato Passito ‘Palazzina’, Italy – we can’t recommend this enough – a beautifully balanced dessert wine, lovingly crafted, and an absolute steal!
- Pedro Ximenez, Barbadillo, Spain – was I made for ice cream or was ice cream made for me? Dark, rich and luscious, great with sticky toffee pudding and chocolate dishes.
All wines are subject to availability.