This menu is available on a Friday & Saturday from 12pm – 2pm.
We can serve children’s portions of selected dishes.
- Pâté Maison £5.50 – served with home-made chutney, warm bread & salad garnish
- Soup of the Day (V) £5.50 – home-made vegetable soup, served with oregano croutons
- Albondigas £6.50 – venison meatballs with chickpeas in a Mediterranean tomato sauce
- Garlic Mushrooms (V) £5.50 – pan-fried mushrooms in a garlic & butter sauce
- Fish and Chips £12.00 – battered fish goujons served with home-made tartar sauce
- Thai Vegetable Curry (VN) £11.00 – Thai influenced coconut curry served with jasmine rice
- Beef Burger £11.00 – prime beef in a brioche bun with melted cheese & caramelised onions
- Hunters Chicken £12.00 – whole chicken breast covered with bacon & BBQ sauce with salad garnish
All mains come with vegetables & a choice of potatoes.
- Selection of home-made desserts, ice creams & sorbets £5.50
- Cheese board – a selection of local & continental cheeses with cracker £7.50
If anyone in your party suffers from food allergies, please let a member of staff know before ordering and they will be pleased to advise and accommodate where possible. Vegetarian dishes are denoted by (V), and Vegan dishes by (VN).
All meals are subject to availability.