An example of our Sunday lunch menu, which is served from 12pm – 3pm, is below. There may be some changes to reflect seasonal variations.
We can serve children’s portions of selected dishes. Sunday lunches are very popular, so early booking is recommended to ensure we can serve you at the time you would like.
3 Courses £25.95, 2 Courses £20.95
- Duck Pâté – served with pear chutney & warm granary bread
- French Onion Soup (V) – served with garlic croutons & emmental cheese
- Albondigas – venison meatballs in a sticky Mediterranean tomato sauce
- Mozzarella Salad (V) – mozzarella cheese, sun-blushed tomatoes & rocket salad with a balsamic dressing
- Prawn and Avocado Salad – juicy, plump prawns with crisp lettuce, sliced avocado & spicy dressing
- Roast Beef – prime, local rump with Yorkshire pudding and home-made horseradish sauce
- Belly of Pork – locally bred pork served with home-made apple sauce
- Chicken Breast – corn-fed chicken breast served with home-made stuffing
- Vegetarian Tart (V) – sweet potato and butternut squash tart with vegetarian gravy
- Salmon – roast salmon fillet with rustic roasted peppers
All main courses are served with a selection of fresh, steamed vegetables and both roast and potatoes al forno.
- A wide selection of home-made desserts, ice creams and sorbets.
- A selection of local and continental cheeses with crackers (£2.00 surcharge)
V = Vegetarian. If anyone in your party suffers from food allergies, please let a member of staff know before ordering and they will be pleased to advise.
All meals are subject to availability.