This example menu, along with specials, is available on Wed, Thurs, Fri & Sat evenings from 6pm – 9pm.
We can serve children’s portions of selected dishes.
£25.95 for 3 courses, £21.95 for 2 courses
- Pâté Maison – served with home-made chutney, warm bread & salad garnish
- Soup of the Day (V) – home-made vegetable soup, served with oregano croutons
- Albondigas – venison meatballs with chickpeas in a Mediterranean tomato sauce
- Salmon Gravadlax – served with slices of avocado & a dill sauce
- Mozzarella Salad (V) – mozzarella cheese, sun-blushed tomatoes & rocket salad with a balsamic dressing
- Lamb Shank – served with Moroccan spiced couscous
- Loin of Pork – pork medallions in a cream & calvados cider sauce
- Fish of the Day – battered fish goujons served with home-made tartar sauce
- Thai Vegetable Curry (VN) – Thai influenced coconut curry served with jasmine rice
- Beef Burger – prime beef in a brioche bun with melted cheese & caramelised onions
- Chicken and Chorizo – strips of tender chicken breast in a spicy chorizo & tomato sauce
- Rump Steak (£3.00 supplement) – prime 8oz rump, cooked to your liking, served with a peppercorn sauce
All main courses are served with a selection of fresh, steamed vegetables and either chips or new potatoes.
We have a wide selection of home-made desserts, ice creams and sorbets, plus a selection of local & continental cheeses with crackers (£2.00 surcharge).
If anyone in your party suffers from food allergies, please let a member of staff know before ordering and they will be pleased to advise and accommodate where possible. Vegetarian dishes are denoted by (V), and Vegan dishes by (VN).
All meals are subject to availability.