This example menu, along with specials, is available on a Friday & Saturday evening from 6pm – 9pm.
We can serve children’s portions of selected dishes.
- Soup of the Day (VN) £5.50 – home-made vegetable soup with oregano croutons
- Pâté Maison £5.50 – served with home-made chutney, warm bread & salad garnish
- Salmon Gravadlax £7.95 – smoked salmon cornets filled with plump prawns in a cocktail sauce
- Grilled Halloumi (V) £5.95 – pan-griddled halloumi cheese with sweet chilli glaze & salad garnish
- Albondigas £7.50 – home-made, local venison meat balls in a slightly spicy tomato sauce
- Rack of Lamb £24.95 – full rack of lamb with a redcurrant & mint jus
- Chicken Breast £15.50 – corn-fed chicken breast strips in a white wine & tarragon sauce
- Crispy Poached Eggs £15.50 – shredded ham hock on a bed of fine beans, topped with crispy poached eggs
- Sirloin Steak £22.95 – prime 8oz sirloin, cooked to your liking, with a peppercorn sauce
- Whole Sea Bass £22.50 – simply served, pan-fried with a little butter & oil
- Thai Vegetable Curry (VN) £15.50 – Thai influenced coconut curry served with jasmine rice
A selection of fresh, steamed seasonal vegetables & sauté potatoes £1.95
- Wide selection of home-made desserts, ice creams & sorbets £6.50
- Selection of local & continental cheeses with crackers £8.50
If anyone in your party suffers from food allergies, please let a member of staff know before ordering and they will be pleased to advise and accommodate where possible. Vegetarian dishes are denoted by (V), and Vegan dishes by (VN).
All meals are subject to availability.